Lungomare Trento, 10
64026 Roseto degli Abruzzi – TE
+39 329 433 5402
+39 085 893 0282
PRIVACY NOTICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016
BAGNO OLTREMARE DI ANDREA DI SAVERIO & C. SAS with registered office in Via Lungomare Trento, 10 – 64026 Roseto degli Abruzzi (TE) in its capacity as Data Controller pursuant to Article 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679 hereby informs You, in accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation, that your personal data will be processed for the purposes indicated below. By processing of personal data we mean any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction.
The data controller is BAGNO OLTREMARE DI ANDREA DI SAVERIO & C. SAS with registered office in via Lungomare Trento, 10 – 64026 Roseto degli Abruzzi (TE).
The Data Controller can be contacted by email at email@example.com to enable the data subject to exercise his/her rights.
Purposes of processing
The personal data you provide will be processed for contractual purposes, including any pre-contractual phase and, specifically, to forward communications of various kinds and by various means of communication (telephone, mobile phone, text message, email, fax, paper mail); to formulate requests or process incoming requests; to exchange information aimed at the execution of the contractual relationship, including pre- and post-contractual activities; for the sale or purchase of related goods and services.
Your data may be processed for internal statistical and market research purposes.
The data may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives and processed in a manner strictly necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes.
Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible for us to carry out contracts and other related obligations, as well as to correctly manage reciprocal business relations.
Subject to your specific and separate consent, your personal data may also be processed for any of the following purposes:
sending by e-mail, post, sms, telephone contact, newsletter, of commercial and/or promotional communications or advertising material on products or services provided by our company or for the detection of the degree of satisfaction on their quality;
transmission of your data to third parties for the purpose of carrying out activities of an informative, commercial, advertising, promotional nature, including by sending communications using computerised or paper means;
profiling [any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects of that natural person’s professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements’ (Art. 4 of the EU Regulation 2016/679)], in particular for the creation of your business profile and/or for the analysis of your preferences, habits or consumer choices, including by cross-referencing such personal data with other information collected through the profiling cookies you have accepted.
Your consent for each of these purposes is optional and shall have no interference and/or consequence on the aforementioned purposes related to the underlying business relationship.
Your personal data will be processed for the fulfilment of a contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
With your express consent, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending commercial and promotional communications; for transmission to third party business partners; for the creation of your business profile.
Transfer of data
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organisations.
The Data Controller does, however, use some cloud services; the service providers have been selected from among those who provide adequate guarantees, as provided for in Article 46 GDPR 679/16.
Communication of data
Your data may also be communicated to third parties, for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes set out above, and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- a) organisations, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing related to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and management obligations linked to the ordinary course of our business, also for credit recovery purposes;
- b) to public authorities and administrations for purposes connected to the fulfilment of legal obligations or to subjects legitimated to access them by virtue of provisions of law, regulations, community rules;
- c) banks, financial institutions or other bodies to which the transfer of the aforesaid data is necessary for the performance of our company’s activities in relation to the fulfilment on our part of the contractual obligations undertaken towards you.
- d) suppliers of installation, assistance and maintenance services of computer and telematic systems and equipment and of all services functionally connected and necessary for the fulfilment of the services covered by the Contract;
- e) cookies
Your personal data, processed for the above-mentioned purposes, will be retained for the duration of the contract, or for retention obligations for administrative tax purposes or for other purposes, provided for by law or regulation.
More information on the retention of data acquired through cookies can be found in the relevant information notice.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Articles 13, paragraph 2, and 15 to 21 of the Regulation, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
(a) Right to obtain access to your personal data and to the following information: confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed; the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated; if the data is not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin; the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling; a copy of the personal data being processed.
- b) Right to rectification and integration of personal data;
- c) Right to erasure of data (‘right to be forgotten’) if one of the following grounds applies:
the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; the data subject withdraws consent to the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the processing; the data subject objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate ground for the processing; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject. If the controller has made personal data public and is obliged to erase it, it must inform the other controllers processing the personal data of the request to erase any link, copy or reproduction of its data.
- d) Right to restriction of processing in the following cases: the data subject challenges the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead that their use be restricted; although the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, the personal data is necessary to the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; the data subject has objected to the processing, pending verification as to whether the data controller’s legitimate reasons prevail over those of the data subject.
- e) Right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority it.
- f) Right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format one’s personal data provided to a data controller and, where applicable, to have it transmitted to another data controller where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject shall have the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from one controller to another.
(g) The right to object at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular where: the processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, subject to explanation of the reasons for the objection; the personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
(h) The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller; it was authorised by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject; or it is based on the data subject’s explicit consent.
(i) The right to withdraw one’s consent at any time; obviously with any consequences resulting from the impossibility of being able to comply with legislative or contractual provisions if the processing is established by such provisions.
The exercise of the rights is not subject to any formal constraints and is free of charge.